Church Block Party – August 9th
Saturday, August 9th at 9 a.m. Tapestry will be throwing a block party a Hein Park just to be a good neighbor. Since we meet at Washington Elementary School it seems only right that we would try to be a good neighbor to those around us. What better way to do that than providing games & activities for the kids of the area and sharing a cup of coffee & a donuts with the adults?
If you would like to help please so up early (around 8 a.m.). Otherwise please join us for donuts, coffee, bouncy castles, and activities at Hein Park.
Who are we?
We started out as a small group of people dreaming of a church that was passionately in love with JESUS, not afraid of questions and mystery, and convinced that GOD wants to work to correct injustice.
We exist as a small group of people who are convinced that following JESUS should be holisticly lived , missionally oriented, and communally focused.
We believe JESUS wants us to be a group that …
- lives out our faith on more than just Sundays
- does meaningful acts of service within our community
- loves greatly
How you can support Tapestry?
Every now and then people ask me (Robert) how they can help “Tapestry” even though they don’t live near Stevens Point. So here’s how:
- Prayer – Each month I send out a monthly prayer list of the needs of “Tapestry”. The biggest need of the new church is that we have people regularly going before the Father on our behalf. If you would like to receive this monthly prayer list and be able to pray for the specific needs of “Tapestry” please email us at email@example.com.
- Missions – If you are interested in coming to Wisconsin and helping us do some work within the community email me and we will try to work something out together.
- Leadership – We always need people to help us as we try to walk with CHRIST and help others to do the same. If you are up for real challenges in the name of JESUS we would love for you to join us. If you have the heart of a servant you will fit right in.
- Finances – GOD will provide our needs and therefore there is no reason for you to contribute unless HE directs you to be one of the people through whom HE meets our needs. If you believe that HE has directed you to do so then you can send funds to us by mail or give electronically through our eGive page.
The Biggest Need
The greatest support is always prayer. We would love to know that you are praying to the GOD WHO answers on behalf of the effective ministry of Tapestry.
Tapestry meets at the Washington Elemenary School in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. That address is: 3500 Prais Street
For directions to Tapestry Worship enter your address here
Post Office Box 992
Stevens Point, Wisconsin 54481
Contact Our Pastor